O.Z. “Check” (WSHH Exclusive – Official Music Video)

Watch the official music video for “Check” by O.Z. Follow on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/ozmr28grams/ Directed by https://www.instagram.com/drefilms/ …

You might be interested in

Leave a Reply

31 Comments on "O.Z. “Check” (WSHH Exclusive – Official Music Video)"

Notify of
avatar
Sort by:   newest | oldest | most voted
Hadji Hicks
Guest

Only OZ I know is Dr.Oz

Andrew M.
Guest

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Play Boy
Guest

Fire πŸ”₯

RockstarNorth
Guest

Ayee

SixSixSix
Guest

who tf ist this even ?

Diandy Deaza
Guest

I fuqs wit it

shawn hazeltine
Guest

Who here before 10000 ?

Sammy Sommanas
Guest

A gangsta BIG SEAN lmao πŸ˜‚

Leron Garnette
Guest

This a good song

DJ Jenkins
Guest

Every rapper gotta make a song called check or pull upπŸ˜‚πŸ’―

CAM Humphries
Guest

The Beat was pretty cool, it went along with the chorus.

DARK N LUVLI 1991
Guest

OZ FINE ASF….BUT YOU CAN TELL HE AIN'T πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’© πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ JUST A πŸ•πŸ•

Jane Fromdatrap
Guest

Who's watching this without socks

5.2m Views
Guest

Shit hard remind of something from 09 or 08

Hack Glitch
Guest

Nics

Hidden Bars
Guest

Bored? Give my song a listen its on my channel πŸ‘πŸŽΆ

RicheS
Guest

If just one person reads this, it'll truly make my day. I am a music artist from Hungary. I know people write this stuff all the time, but I really believe that I will be the one you will be glad you listened to. I am coming close to 1000 subs and counting. If ONE PERSON could just give this a thumbs up, you'll be a step closer to helping a man's dreams come true. I promise I don't suck and you won't be dissapointed. Just give me a chance and listen to a few of my songs

Kellz Reacts
Guest

I thought this was safaree from love & hip hop πŸ˜‚

FirstInFlight 22
Guest

This gonna be one of those songs that blow up

RedRonin
Guest

yo this beat smooth as shit

364ciLsxInside fResh
Guest

Bless O.Z Dade County pressureπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯305🏁🏁🍾

RedRonin
Guest

a boogie would kill this track

AndrΓ© CΓ’ndido Gomes
Guest

Flexin πŸ’ͺπŸ”₯πŸ’―

Vanesha Fashaw
Guest

The beat and the hook Tight. keep the verse or let somebody get dat… Ps: why post at a store you dont even go to or hustle at.. Weird but πŸ‘Œ

Mitch C
Guest

90% of music on here that you never heard of is trash. This is the other 10%.

Tina Paul
Guest

Video was definitely worth the wait πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ the viddy and the track go hard

BrokenBlxde
Guest

Nice!

show timefu
Guest

He seems happy congratulations yo πŸ•―πŸ•―

Jeler Beats l Floating
Guest

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Andrew Timmons
Guest

SEARCH STICKY JACK LIKE A STAR

wpDiscuz